BHB is an everyday word in Patterson Park North and East. Three well-known community outreach workers provide outreach, facilitate Moms Clubs, link people with services, and reinforce messages on safe sleep and smoke-free homes at every turn.
BHB Patterson Park North & East Annual offers the following:
- Baby Basics Moms Club for Spanish-speaking Moms and Dads. These clubs are thriving in this community with three clubs offered each week in Spanish and two in English. Click here for a full schedule of Moms Clubs in Baltimore City.
- Annual community-wide events and health fairs such as BabyFest.
- B'more Fit for Healthy Babies, a fitness/nutrition program for postpartum women. Find out more here.
- Intensive community outreach to help women connect to a full range of services for their families.
- Breastfeeding support group led by a certified lactation counselor. View the flyer for more information.
For more information about the BHB Initiative in Patterson Park North and East, click here.