The BHB Initiative at Upton/Druid Heights helps women connect with resources and support – help getting prenatal care, adequate housing, substance abuse treatment, mental health counseling, or protection from domestic violence,
The Upton/Druid Heights BHB program has many community events and programs:
- Baby Basics Moms Clubs for pregnant women and postpartum women. Click here for a schedule of Baby Basics Moms Clubs in Baltimore City.
- B'more Fit for Healthy Babies, a fitness/nutrition program for postpartum moms. Click here to find out more.
- Annual events for girls and boys in elementary schools to help build self-esteem.
- Moms Night Out for women with young children who need a break.
- Community-wide health events and forums to raise awareness, such as Barber Day held each spring to educate young dads about parenting and safe sleep.
For more information about the BHB Initiative in Upton/Druid Heights, click here.