Home visiting supports teenagers and women with in-home services and education during pregnancy and after the baby is born. If you qualify for enrollment in home visiting, you’ll get help with services such as:
- Learning about your baby's development
- Setting your own goals for your life
- Getting medical care for you and your baby
- Signing up for WIC (food) and other programs
- Getting into alcohol and drug treatment
- Quitting smoking...and much more
What’s the best part about home visiting? Having someone to talk to - someone who is interested in you and your life. The best way to find out more about home visiting is call HealthCare Access Maryland at 410-649-0526. You can find out how to get health insurance by calling this number, too.